Online price *:
The greatest adventure for the little ones!
Adventure Kids is a new activity for children, they will have fun and learn about the nature of Xcaret interacting with nurse sharks and small stingrays. This activity takes place in a natural lagoon, in a completely safe and controlled environment. In this exclusive activity at Xcaret Park, the little ones will coexist with magnificent animals and will learn in a fun and safe way about its biology and the importance of its conservation. Share this magical experience with them!
- Life vest.
- Snorkel tube.
- Not included: transportation, admission to Xcaret Park.
- Hours: 11:00 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Duration: 40 minutes.
- Minimum age: 4-12 year olds only (The child must be accompanied by an adult who will not participate in the activity but must remain on site during the 40 minutes looking after him/her).
- Maximum capacity: 5 people.
- The child must be accompanied by an adult who will not participate in the activity but must remain on looking after him/her.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. You will have to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- A Responsibility Letter must be signed.
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.