You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity.
Discount requires advance purchase of min 7 days prior to date of visit.
Enjoy a unique experience and swim with dolphins!
Dolphin Trek is one of the most exciting activities in Cancun and Riviera Maya since it allows you to interact with one of the most incredible creatures of the sea. Immerse yourself in a pond of crystal clear waters in the Xel-Há Park with this exclusive program, which invites you to swim and dive with dolphins.
It is not necessary to have previous experience in scuba diving, not even know how to swim; the helmet of Sea Trek ® allows you to breathe comfortably, in a natural and safe way under water, our specialized guides will accompany you at all times during your walk underwater.
Visit Xel-Há come and enjoy a unique experience!
- Brief explanation about dolphins.
- Interaction on platform.
- Sea Trek con delfines.
- Activities: Diving, kiss, hug, bubble, bars, stand, talk about dolphins and signs.
- Personal Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Wetsuit (exclusive use during activity).
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: 10:15 am, 12:15 to 14:45 pm.
- Duration: 60 min (15 min introduction, 15 min interaction, 30 min Sea Trek® with dolphins).
- Minimum age: over 8 years old (important to try on helmet).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.