Sea Trek Stingrays
$ 5900 USD
Online price *:
$ 5310 USD
You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity.
* -10% off purchasing 7 days in advance. Prices subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
Take a closer look to the beautiful stingrays
in a completely different activity!
Walk under water while breathing with the Sea Trek ® helmet and discover the world of the stingrays that inhabit the waters of Xcaret Park. This original activity allows you to breathe comfortably at a depth of 3.5 meters, while expert instructors teach you the natural habitat of stingrays and tropical fish in an underwater paradise.
Live a completely new experience touching and admiring the stingrays in the natural park of Xcaret.
- Brief explanation about stingrays.
- Individual Sea Trek® helmet.
- Water shoes (exclusive use during activity).
- Certified instructor.
- Admission to the Park is not included.
- Hours: from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (each hour).
- Maximum depth: 3.50 meters.
- Duration: 45 minutes (15 min instructions and 30 interaction).
- Minimum age: 8 years old (it is important to try on the Sea Trek helmet).
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer from a heart disease, back or spine problems and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.