Online price *:
Explore the underwater world and
enjoy an incredible walk under the sea.
Sea Trek ® is an underwater adventure, a walk in the bottom of the sea that will allow you to interact with the aquatic world in the most fascinating way. With Sea Trek ® you don't need any special training, we provide you with an innovative helmet with which you can breathe underwater and discover everything that hides the waters of Xcaret Park. Even those who do not know how to swim can enjoy this fantastic adventure.
Expert instructors will make you know what is the best way to communicate under water to give you the most comfortable and enjoyable experience under the sea. Don't forget to admire the colorful fish of the Caribbean Sea!
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Certified dive guide.
- Admission to the park is not included.
- Hours: from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (every 30 min).
- Maximum depth: 16-22 feet.
- Duration: 30 min (10 instructions and 20 walk).
- Minimum age: over 8 years old (important to try on helmet).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women (more than 4 months) cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.