Snuba® Xel-Há Cenote
$ 4900 USD
Online price *:
$ 4410 USD
You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity.
* -10% off purchasing 7 days in advance. Prices subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
Dive and discover the secrets of a cenote at Xel-Há.
There is no need to be an expert diver, immerse into the depths of a cenote at Xel-Há. Thanks to Snuba ® you can live the experience of diving in Caverns without previous courses. A line connected to a tank of compressed air which floats on the surface allows you to explore a cenote at depths of up to 6 meters. You will have the opportunity to see the impressive world of underwater caves, aquatic vegetation and home to diverse species that will amaze all your senses.
You will go down to the bottom of the cave accompanied at all times by a guide who will show you the secrets of these impressive caverns. Dive into the sea and with the help of our experts live a unique experience.
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Flashlight and helmet
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (every hour).
- Maximum depth: 6 meters.
- Duration: 1 hour (10 min safety training and placement of equipment / 10 min practice ont the dock, 40 min time on the water).
- Minimum age: 12 years (important to know how to swim).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.