Live the experience of a true Temascal
and renew your spirit at Xcaret Park.
If you search for a physical and spiritual opportunity to practice meditation, we invite you to enjoy the famous ancient Mayan steam bath, known as Temazcal, with which you can reconnect with nature and reach a state of physical and mental relaxation. The Temascal in Mexico is an ancient ritual which consists of unifying the four elements in a process that includes herbal aromatic vapors created by the interaction of volcanic stones with fresh water from park Xcaret. At the end, refresh in the underground rivers of Xcaret for a complete experience of purification. Renew yourself in the vibrant nature of Xcaret!
- Ceremony in fire circle.
- Ceremony inside Temascal (steam bath).
- Bath in river pool and farewell.
- Personal towel (only during activity).
- Admission to the park is not included.
- Hours: 2:00, 3:45 y 17:30 p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour (10 min welcome, 10 fire ceremony, 10 steam bath, 25 steam bath in temascal and 15 bath in river pool).
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- The use of t-shirt and jewelry is not permitted.
- Do not wear contact lenses.
- This activity is restricted for people with recent surgery, pregnant women and people who suffer from epilepsy, hypertension, heart problems, diabetes, claustrophobia, infections, exposed skin wounds and respiratory diseases.
- Photos and videos have an additional cost.