Online price *:
You must purchase an admission to the park in order to participate in this activity.
* -10% off purchasing 7 days in advance.
Be part of an ancient ritual in Xel-Há Riviera Maya.
Experience the ancient tradition of the temazcal in the natural Park of Xel-Há. Since pre-Hispanic times, our ancestors cleared their bodies, minds and spirits with steam baths. The Temazcal is a steam bath inside a dark cavern that symbolizes the womb of mother earth, ancient position of connection between gods and men, here a spiritual journey joints with a pleasant approach to the basic elements of our planet: water, fire, Earth and air.
Feel how the aromatic vapors detached from the interaction of aromatic herbs and red-hot stones envelop your body to purify your spirit. It ends with a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters that allow you to balance your body temperature.
- Reception and ceremony.
- Ceremony inside temazcal.
- Relaxation and farewell.
- Indiovidual towel (exclusive use during activity).
- Duration: 1 hour (5 min welcome, 15 min ceremony, 30 min inside temazcal and 10 min relaxation and farewell).
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- The use of t-shirt and jewelry is not permitted.
- Do not wear contact lenses.
- This activity is restricted for people with recent surgery, pregnant women and people who suffer from epilepsy, hypertension, heart problems, diabetes, claustrophobia, infections, exposed skin wounds and respiratory diseases.
- Photos and videos have an additional cost.