$ 7900 USD
Online price *:
$ 7110 USD
* 10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance. 15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice. Restrictions apply.
Let yourself be amazed by the stunning beauty of Chichén Itzá
Witness the legacy of the Maya culture with the Xichén Clásico Tour and learn the history of this wonder of the modern world.
Enjoy a pleasant trip from your hotel to the ancient ruins of Chichén Itzá. Go through its roads and buildings, while a guide tells you the secrets and legends hidden in its walls.
You will also visit the Cenote Ik'Kil, surround yourself with natural beauty and swimm in its refreshing waters. Chichén Itzá Tour ends with a delicious buffet lunch with specialities of the Yucatecan cuisine.
Transport yourself back in time and live the mysticism of the Maya culture with the Xichén Clásico Tour!
- Certified bilingual guide and guided visit through Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Swim in the cenote Ik’ Kil.
- Enjoy in a delicious buffet lunch.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Access to the archaeological site of Chichén Itzá.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- A bottle of water for the archaeological site visit.
- Visit to the cenote Ik'kil (with 45 min free to swim).
- Lunch buffet in the restaurant of Ik'kil (drinks cost extra).
- Access to restrooms and dressing rooms at the Ik Kil facilities (does not include locker or lifejacket).
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Bring swimming suit, a towel and extra cloths for the cenote visit.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- The operation for the Tour Xichén are from Monday to Saturday.
- Duration: 12 h approximately (including transfer time).
- Children under 4 years old are free.
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.