Xichén Deluxe Tour
£/£ 8329 GBP
Online price *:
£/£ 7496 GBP
* 10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance. 15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice. Restrictions apply.
Enjoy a deluxe tour to the enigmatic Chichén Itzá
Either from Cancun or Riviera Maya, take the most complete and unique archaeological tour to Chichén Itzá, Mexico.
Travel in a luxury bus to one of the seven wonders of the modern world: Chichén Itzá, while you enjoy an onboard gourmet breakfast. Make a guided tour through its imposing mayan vestiges, famous for the mathematical precision with which they were built.
Xichén Deluxe Tour includes visit to colonial city of Valladolid, where you will admire the beauty of Zací cenote, and delight an exquisite Yucatecan buffet meal in a beautiful 18th century mansion.
Experience the majesty of Chichén Itzá, World Heritage site, with the most luxurious tour of Cancun and Riviera Maya!
- Luxury transportation with gourmet and unlimited soft drinks onboard.
- Tour in Chichén Itzá with a certified bilingual guide or radio guide. Trilingual guide on Wednesday.
- Visit to the colonial city of Valladolid.
- Visit to Zací cenote.
- Enjoy the Yucatecan cuisine in a beautiful colonial mansion.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Roundtrip transportation from the comfort of your hotel on deluxe panoramic bus with reclining seats, air conditioning and two restrooms.
- Light gourmet breakfast (consisting of a baguette sandwich, a muffin, natural juice and coffee), unlimited drinks and refreshing facial tissues onboard.
- Access to Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Certified bilingual guide. Trilingual guide on Wednesday (Spanish, English and French).
- Guide radio device with headphones at Chichén Itzá.
- Visit to Valladolid, tour at the historical center.
- Visit to Zací cenote (no swimming).
- Buffet of typical cuisine with unlimited drinks at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Use fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking, a hat and sunglasses.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses
- The Tour Xichén Deluxe operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Duration: 12 h approximately (including transfer time).
- Children under 4 years old are free.
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.