Coba - Xel-Há Tour
$ 12900 USD
Online price *:
$ 11610 USD
Add photo pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
* Children under 4 years old have free admission. Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price. -10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance. -15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice. Restrictions apply.
Unique adventures from the tallest pyramid in Yucatan Peninsula
to the crystal waters of the Caribbean Sea
Enjoy a complete tour with a blend of culture, beautiful scenery and entertainment; ideal for an unforgettable day during your vacation in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Discover the secrets of the Maya city of Cobá, climbing the highest pyramid in Mexico, Nohoch Mul, and gaze at the magnificent view of the jungle, formerly reserved only for Kings and priests.
At Xel-Há, you will snorkel without limit the crystal waters of this paradise, have fun with water activities and a delicious buffet and all drinks you want.
Amaze yourself with the spectacular Mayan culture and enjoy unique attractions in the Caribbean Sea with the Coba - Xel-Há Tour!
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Visit Cobá and go up to the tallest pyramid in Yucatan Peninsula.
- Snorkel, eat and drink without restriction in Xel-Há.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Box-lunch breakfast on board transportation.
- Round trip transportation.
- Access and visit to the archaeological site of Cobá (duration: 2 h 45 min).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- All inclusive admission to Xel-Ha Park (from 12:00 p.m.).
- Lunch buffet, unlimited drinks and national open bar.
- Aquatic activities and tours of gardens and paths.
- Use of the snorkel equipment with a free tube (requires a refundable deposit of $20 USD).
- Rest areas, hammocks and lounge chairs.
- Lockers, changing rooms, toilets, showers and towel.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- The departures of the Tour Cobá - Xel-Há are Tuesday and Thursday, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. (the pickup will depend on the location of the hotel).
- Children under 4 years old are free.
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.