Tulum - Xel-Há Tour
Online price *:
Add photo pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
* Children under 4 years old have free admission. Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price. -10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance. -15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Tulum and Xel-Há, the perfect combination of culture, sea and sun
The Tour Tulum - Xel-Há tour offers you a unique tour designed especially for those who love to learn more about the Mayan Culture and admire the beauty of the beach.
At Tulum you will find the unique vestiges built facing the sea, and you will learn everything about this mayan city with a special guided tour through its buildings framed by the Caribbean Sea.
With the Xel-Há tour you can eat, drink and snorkel all you want, have fun with the different aquatic activities or simply relax in a hammock admiring the landscape of this natural wonder.
Tulum and Xel-Há, the perfect tour to enjoy the Sun, the sea and the amazing Mayan culture!
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Make a guided tour through the archaeological site of Tulum.
- Snorkel, eat and drink without restriction in Xel-Há.
- Have fun with the aquatic activities in the river and the cove of Xel-Há.
- Round trip shuttle from your hotel.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Roundtrip air-conditioned transportation.
- Access and guided visit to the archaeological site of Tulum (duration: 2 h).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- All inclusive admission to Xel-Ha Park (from 12:00 p.m.).
- Buffet lunch, unlimited drinks and national open bar.
- Aquatic activities and tours of gardens and paths.
- Use of the snorkel equipment with a free tube (requires a refundable deposit of $20 USD).
- Rest areas, hammocks and lounge chairs.
- Lockers, changing rooms, toilets, showers and towel.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case you do not comply with this requirement, you will receive a free chemical sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange of yours; which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- The departures of the Tour Tulum - Xel-Há are Monday to Saturday, from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (the pickup will depend on the location of the hotel).
- Duration: 12 h approximately (including transfer time).
- Children under 4 years old are free.
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations canceled within 15 days or more prior to the arrival date are subject to a charge of 20%; from 14 to 4 days will apply a charge of 50%. Reservations cancelled 3 days or less before the date of arrival, or in case of non-arrival, will not be redeemable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.