Add Food and Beverages
Add one more day
*Children under 4 years old have free admission. Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Fun, Nature and Culture for the whole family at Xcaret Park
Xcaret is a natural park with more than 40 attractions for all ages, perfect to visit with the family.
You can swim in underground rivers, stroll along trails in the middle of the jungle and explore the mysterious caves. Discover new colors at Butterfly Pavilion and the mysteries of the ocean in the Coral Reef Aquarium. Admire closely the fauna that inhabits the park; like deer, Jaguars, flamingos and exotic birds.
There are several attractions to visit at Xcaret Mexico, such as the Mayan ruins, the Mexican Folk Art Museum, a traditional Hacienda Henequenera and the Chapel of Guadalupe.
In addition, enjoy Mexican culture and get entertained with pre-Hispanic dances, the equestrian show and the splendid presentation of “Xcaret México Espectacular”, with more than 300 artists on stage.
At Xcaret Riviera Maya there is a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. And for your convenience, we have rest areas, dressing rooms, showers and restrooms, located in different areas of the Park.
Come to Xcaret and live with your family the most unforgettable experience of your life!
- Swim in underground rivers.
- Admire the diversity of animal species (such as the Butterfly Pavilion, the Coral Reef Aquarium and the Island of Jaguars).
- Walk through the jungle.
- Presentation of Xcaret Mexico Espectacular (with more than 300 artists on stage).
- Archaeological sites.
- Equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla and many more attractions.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Access to the beach, bays and natural pools.
- Aquatic activities in three underground rivers (includes security bags).
- Shows and exhibitions (equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla and pre-Hispanic dances).
- The new presentation of 'Xcaret México Espectacular'.
- Visit to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavilion, the Aviary and the Island of Jaguars.
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your Park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case you do not comply with this requirement, you will receive a free chemical sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange of yours; which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Xcaret Park opens 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Children under 4 years old have free admission (an ID is required).
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years old must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations canceled within 15 days or more prior to the arrival date are subject to a charge of 20%; from 14 to 4 days will apply a 50% charge. Reservations cancelled 3 days or less before the date of arrival, or in case of non-arrival, will not be redeemable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- Snorkeling equipment rental costs $10 USD (requires a refundable deposit of $20 USD).
- For those visitors with food included in the tour, the snorkeling equipment is without extra charge. It is delivered in the lockers of the Cove and Beach (requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD).