$ 8900 USD
Online price *:
$ 8010 USD
Add photo pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
* Children under 5 years old have free admission. Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
-10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance.
-15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Unlimited snorkeling and water activities only with Xel-Há All Inclusive.
Live unique experiences at Xel-Há Mexico with its amazing coves, cenotes and ponds, in the middle of a breathtaking landscape, one of the most beautiful in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Enjoy this snorkeling paradise, with a variety of fun-filled activities. Glide on zip-lines, show your bravery by jumping from the stone of courage, let yourself go on a inner tube and travel across the river or ride a bicycle through the biking path of the jungle.
In addition, with Xel-Há all inclusive you can enjoy a delicious Continental breakfast, light enough so you can have the energy to start a day of adventure. We are sure water activities will open your appetite, therefore a delicious buffet, domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages will be ready in all the restaurants. With Xel-Há Tour you only need to worry about having a blast, the rest is on us!
- Unlimited snorkeling.
- Eat and drink all you want with buffet and domestic open bar during your visit.
- Have fun at Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Special games at Children’s Playground.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove.
- Tours of paths in the forest.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Children's Playground.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers and a towel.
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- If you purchased online you have access to the special ticket booth.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals: benzophenone, etilhexila, homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case your product does not meet these requirements, you will receive a chemical-free sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange for yours, which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get Optional Activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Xel-Há is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children under 5 years old have free admission. Children ages 5-11 get half off the adult ticket price (in both cases you must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2 to 0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.