Children under 5 years old have free admission. Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Unlimited snorkeling and water activities only with Xel-Há All Inclusive.
Live unique experiences at Xel-Há Mexico with its amazing coves, cenotes and ponds, in the middle of a breathtaking landscape, one of the most beautiful in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Enjoy this snorkeling paradise, with variety of fun-filled activities. Glide on zip lines, show your bravery by jumping from the stone of courage and let yourself go on a floating tire and travel across the river; or ride a bicycle through the biking path of the jungle.
In addition, with Xel-Há all inclusive you can enjoy a delicious Continental breakfast, light enough so that have energy to start a day of adventure. We are sure water activities will open your appetite; therefore a delicious buffet and unlimited drinks will be ready in all the restaurants. With the Xel-Há Tour you only need worry about having a blast, the rest is on us!
- Unlimited snorkel.
- Lunch buffet and national open bar.
- Floating tires.
- Children's World.
- Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, jumps from five meters height and different rope games.
- Areas of relaxation with hammocks and lounge chairs.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- National open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The Meliponary and nursery.
- The children's world.
- Tours of gardens and paths in the forest.
- Snorkel in the river and cove.
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Life jackets, floating tires and bicycles.
- Use of the snorkel equipment with a free tube (requires a refundable deposit of $20 USD).
- Use of lockers, changing rooms and a towel.
- Toilets and showers.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Free Parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case you do not comply with this requirement, you will receive a free chemical sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange of yours; which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Xel-Há Park opens 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children under 4 years old have free admission (an ID is required).
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years old must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations canceled within 15 days or more prior to the arrival date are subject to a charge of 20%; from 14 to 4 days will apply a 50% charge. Reservations cancelled 3 days or less before the date of arrival, or in case of non-arrival, will not be redeemable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- Snorkeling gear rental costs $10 USD and requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD.