Online price *:
Add photo pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
* Children under 4 years old have free admission. Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price. -10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance. -15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Unlimited snorkeling and water activities only with Xel-Há All Inclusive.
Live unique experiences at Xel-Há Mexico with its amazing coves, cenotes and ponds, in the middle of a breathtaking landscape, one of the most beautiful in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Enjoy this snorkeling paradise, with variety of fun-filled activities. Glide on zip lines, show your bravery by jumping from the stone of courage and let yourself go on a floating tire and travel across the river; or ride a bicycle through the biking path of the jungle.
In addition, with Xel-Há all inclusive you can enjoy a delicious Continental breakfast, light enough so that have energy to start a day of adventure. We are sure water activities will open your appetite; therefore a delicious buffet and unlimited drinks will be ready in all the restaurants. With the Xel-Há Tour you only need worry about having a blast, the rest is on us!
- Unlimited snorkel.
- Lunch buffet and national open bar.
- Floating tires.
- Children's World.
- Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, jumps from five meters height and different rope games.
- Areas of relaxation with hammocks and lounge chairs.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- National open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The Meliponary and nursery.
- The children's world.
- Tours of gardens and paths in the forest.
- Snorkel in the river and cove.
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Life jackets, floating tires and bicycles.
- Use of the snorkel equipment with a free tube.
- Use of lockers, changing rooms and a towel.
- Toilets and showers.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Free Parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case you do not comply with this requirement, you will receive a free chemical sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange of yours; which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Xel-Há Park opens 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children under 4 years old have free admission (an ID is required).
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years old must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- You can take the snorkel gear at any of the five modules only scanning your bracelet. When you finish using it, you must return it in the same module where you took it, to unlock your bracelet.