$ 59,33333 CLP
Online price *:
$ 53,39999 CLP
Add photo pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
* Children under 5 years old have free admission. Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
-10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance.
-15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Unlimited snorkeling and water activities only with Xel-Há All Inclusive.
Live unique experiences at Xel-Há Mexico with its amazing coves, cenotes and ponds, in the middle of a breathtaking landscape, one of the most beautiful in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Enjoy this snorkeling paradise, with a variety of fun-filled activities. Glide on zip-lines, show your bravery by jumping from the stone of courage, let yourself go on a inner tube and travel across the river or ride a bicycle through the biking path of the jungle.
In addition, with Xel-Há all inclusive you can enjoy a delicious Continental breakfast, light enough so you can have the energy to start a day of adventure. We are sure water activities will open your appetite, therefore a delicious buffet, domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages will be ready in all the restaurants. With Xel-Há Tour you only need to worry about having a blast, the rest is on us!
- Unlimited snorkeling.
- Eat and drink all you want with buffet and domestic open bar during your visit.
- Have fun at Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Special games at Children’s Playground.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove.
- Tours of paths in the forest.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Children's Playground.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers and a towel.
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- If you purchased online you have access to the special ticket booth.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get Optional Activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Xel-Há is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children under 5 years old have free admission. Children ages 5-11 get half off the adult ticket price (in both cases you must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2 to 0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.