Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour
$ 11900 USD
Online price *:
$ 10710 USD
Add photo pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
*Recommended for children ages 6 and older. Children from 6 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
-10% OFF purchasing 1-20 days in advance.
-15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Prices are subject to changes without prior notice. Restrictions apply.
Mysticism, nature and adventure in four different Xenotes.
Take a break from the world and connect with nature, in a day full of exciting adventures in a completely magical environment.
Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour will take you from your hotel to unveil four different types of cenotes near Cancun. A certified guide will accompany you through different activities in each cenote, to make sure you are having a lot of fun!
For those who are looking for adventure, you can rappel from the top to the clear waters of Lu’um, the Earth Xenote; Slide through zip-lines until a very refreshing water landing at lik’, The Wind Xenote; Swim and snorkel in Ha’, the Water Xenote; and enjoy the ride by a kayak in the Fire Xenote, K’áak’. Or this could be just a day to relax in floating tires and share a great time with friends and family.
This Tour includes delicious sweet bread, champurrado, coffee and fruit at the exit of the first cenote; and at the end of the tour a Glam Picnic with refreshing drinks.
The adventure in cenotes that you won´t want to miss: Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour!
- Visit four different types of cenotes in one day.
- Have fun with activities such rappelling, zip-lines, snorkel, kayak; a different activity in each cenote.
- Delight with exquisite food and drinks included.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Four different types of cenotes with activities of rappel, zip-lines, kayak and snorkel.
- Champurrado, coffee, iced cold hibiscus water and sweet bread at the end of the first cenote.
- Glam Picnic at the end of all the activities (includes julienne style soup, cold bar with premium meat and cheeses, served with a variety of rustic breads and condiments to prepare your own food with salads. Water, coffee, wine and beer to choose).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Life jacket.
- Rappel equipment: harness and helmet.
- Two towels and snorkel equipment.
- Restrooms, locker rooms and showers.
- Round trip transportation.
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Xenotes Oasis Maya activities are recommended for children from 6 years of age.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of the tour.
- Wear swimsuit, comfortable beach clothes and bring an extra clothes.
- Confirm the time and place of departure.
- The tour is not recommended if you have any of the following conditions: problems with your heart, lungs or spinal column; diabetes, hypertension, pregnancy or possibility of being pregnant.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of the life jacket is mandatory during all aquatic activities.
- The minimum age for Xenotes is 6 years.
- Children aged 6 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.