Xplor Fuego Tour
Online price *:
Add photo pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
* Children must be at least 5 to enter the Park. Children between 5 and 11 years old will pay 50% off adult ticket. -10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance. -15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Challenge the night and dare to live Xplor Fuego
At sunset, Xplor Park becomes Xplor Fuego, where extreme night adventures will be waiting for you. Feel adrenaline while going through trails and caves illuminated by fire created especially for you!
Live the intensity of night gliding in incredible zip lines surrounded by the starry sky, drive by the rainforest in amphibious vehicles, through mysterious caverns and dive into the refreshing waters of an underground river.
Besides all the fun, at Xplor Fuego you can enjoy an energetic buffet and all healthy beverages you want, giving you the most exciting night of Cancun and the Riviera Maya Adventure.
- At Xplor Fuego, have dinner as you please with a delicious buffet that includes variety of meat, with options for vegetarians and desserts.
- Glide in incredible zip-lines under the starry sky.
- Drive an amphibious vehicle at night through the forest.
- Swim in underground rivers inside a natural stunning setting.
- Admire the amazing rock formations of stalactites and stalagmites in the caves.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Lunch buffet.
- Unlimited beverages (coffee, chocolate and fresh-flavored water).
- A 9 zip-line circuit (minimum height required for this activity: 4.59 ft or 88 lb. The maximum permissible weight is 299 lb).
- 580 yards of underground caves to padle on a Raft.
- 3.4-mile circuit to drive with Amphibious Vehicles (only people 18 or older may drive).
- Swim along 430 yards of crystal-clear water in the Stalactite River Swim.
- Equipment (Zip-Lines: helmet and harness, Rafts: helmet and paddles, Stalactite River Swim: helmet and life jacket, Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two).
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Locker, Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Free parking.
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Xplor Fuego activities are recommended for children over 5 years of age.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your Park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit and shoes for water use (Remember you can purchase them at our shops in Xplor). Bring a towel and extra clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to use within the Park Benzophenone, etilhexila, homosalate, Octyl methoxycinnamate, Octyl salicylate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Fuego opens from Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years. NOTE: for zip lines activity the minimum height required is 5 ft. and a weight of 88 lbs.
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 5ft. but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations canceled within 15 days or more prior to the arrival date are subject to a charge of 20%; from 14 to 4 days will apply a 50% charge. Reservations cancelled 3 days or less before the date of arrival, or in case of non-arrival, will not be redeemable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.