Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Live along with your family the most exciting activities at Xplor
Have fun at Xplor, a park in the heart of the forest where you can enjoy activities of adventure, with the most modern and safest equipment. Glide over amazing zip-lines, drive on and below the earth in amphibious vehicles, explore caves and marvel at the ancient formations of stalactites and stalagmites in the underground rivers.
Xplor offers a delicious buffet with options for everyone, from salads to pizza for those willing to have more energy.
Tour Xplor is the adventure you've been looking for!
- Go through two circuits of 7 zip-lines each.
- Swim along 430 yards in the Stalactite River.
- Drive along 6.2 mile through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles.
- Explore caves with stalactites and stalagmites.
- Enjoy an unlimited buffet and beverages.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Unlimited buffet and beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies and fresh-flavored water. Alcoholic beverages are not offered).
- Two circuits of 7-zip-lines each (minimum height required for this activity: 4.59 ft or 88 lb The maximum permissible weight is 299 lb).
- Two swimming circuits down the river of stalactites.
- Two river circuits to paddle on Rafts.
- 6.2 mile through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles for two people or two adults and two children (only over 18 years of age may drive).
- Helmet, vest and harness.
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Locker, rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Free parking.
- Xplor Park activities are recommended for children over 5 years of age.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit and shoes for water use (Remember you can purchase them at our shops in Xplor). Bring a towel and extra clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to use within the Park Benzophenone, etilhexila, homosalate, Octyl methoxycinnamate, Octyl salicylate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Park opens from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years.
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations canceled within 15 days or more prior to the arrival date are subject to a charge of 20%; from 14 to 4 days will apply a 50% charge. Reservations cancelled 3 days or less before the date of arrival, or in case of non-arrival, will not be redeemable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.