A$ 14886 AUD
Online price *:
A$ 13397 AUD
Add photo pass :
Includes all photos of a group up to 10 people registered at the same purchase. For more information, click here.
* Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
-10% OFF purchasing 7-20 days in advance.
-15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance.
Prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
Live along with your family the most exciting activities at Xplor
Have fun at Xplor, a park in the heart of the forest where you can enjoy activities of adventure, with the most modern and safest equipment. Glide over amazing zip-lines, drive on and below the earth in amphibious vehicles, explore caves and marvel at the ancient formations of stalactites and stalagmites in the underground rivers.
Xplor offers a delicious buffet with options for everyone, from salads to pizza for those willing to have more energy.
Tour Xplor is the adventure you've been looking for!
- Go through two circuits of 7 zip-lines each.
- Swim along 430 yards in the Stalactite River.
- Drive along 6.2 mile through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles.
- Explore caves with stalactites and stalagmites.
- Enjoy an unlimited buffet and beverages.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Unlimited buffet and beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies and fresh-flavored water. Alcoholic beverages are not offered).
- Two circuits of 7 zip-lines each (minimum height required for this activity: 3.6 ft or 88 lb The maximum permissible weight is 299 lb).
- Two swimming circuits down the river of stalactites.
- Two river circuits to paddle on Rafts.
- 6.2 mile through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles for two people or two adults and two children (only over 18 years of age may drive).
- Hammock Splash.
- Helmet, vest and harness.
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Locker, rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Free parking.
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Xplor Park activities are recommended for children over 5 years of age.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit and shoes for water use (Remember you can purchase them at our shops in Xplor). Bring a towel and extra clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, get dizzy easily or weigh more than 300 pounds, certain Park activities are not recommended
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Park opens from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years. NOTE: for zip lines activity the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. and a weight of 88 lbs.
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- At Xplor and Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your safety and to ensure that harnesses are comfortable and fit each of our visitors correctly, a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required, and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The maximum circumference of the harness around the waist is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) around each leg.
- In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to do the activity.