Interact with the aquatic life of the bottom of the Caribbean Sea at Xel-Há park
Sea Trek Discover
Breathe underwater thanks to Sea Trek Discover´s advanced technology helmet. Walk with ease through the bottom of the Caribbean Sea and observe its beauty first-hand.
An amazing way of coming across the wonderful species and colors that give life to the sea. Besides, it is not necessary to know how to swim in order to take place in this activity. Ask for the schedule and explore the depths with Sea Trek Discover at Xel-Há park!
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (every hour).
- Maximum depth: 2 meters.
- Duration: 30 min (10 min introduction and 20 min underwater walk).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to try the helmet on).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, back or spine problems and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.