Live a different experience
walking on the bottom of the sea!
Walk around the bottom of the sea, surrounded by tropical fish that will surprise you during your adventure.
From September 12th to December 8th, 2018, Sea Trek® will take place in another venue. Check schedules and the new location at your arrival to the park.
- Tour led by certified guides.
- Personal Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (every hour).
- Maximum depth: 3 meters.
- Duration: 30 min (10 min introduction and 20 min underwater walk).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to try the helmet on).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, back or spine problems and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.