The best snorkeling tour in Cancun and Riviera Maya!
The best snorkeling tour in Cancun and Riviera Maya awaits you in the natural paradise of Xcaret. Your adventure begins when navigating through the Caribbean Sea on a fun boat to a nearby reef, where you'll find colorful mosaics of fishes and coral gardens in an amazing underwater world. Let our experts guide you to one of the best sites for snorkeling; a special place where you can enjoy the wonderful flora and fauna of the Caribbean Sea and delight your senses. We invite you to live an unforgettable experience in one of Xcaret near coral reefs.
Snorkeling Tour Companion
If you do not want to jump into the sea to snorkel, but want to join your family or friends in the Xcaret Snorkel Tour, we invite you to be a passenger on the boat. This is the perfect opportunity to take photos, take a ride to beautiful coral reefs and experience the excitement of the Caribbean Sea. All aboard!
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Mask, fins, free snorkel tube and life jacket (mandatory).
- Soft drink or bottled water on the boat.
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: from 11:00 a.m. to 15:30 p.m.(every hour and 30 min.).
- Maximum depth: 6 to 16 feet.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 min (15 boat trip to reef, 15 instructions, 45 in the water and 15 back to the park).
- Minimum age: 5 years old (must be accompanied by a paying adult, important to know how to snorkel).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- A deposit is required ($25 USD/ $300 MXN) per person as a guarantee for the equipment (refundable).
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women (more than 4 months) cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.