Immerse yourself with your family and enjoy the aquatic vegetation of the Mexican Caribbean!
Try a new and fun way to explore the sea and admire closely the most beautiful fishes in the natural Cove of Xel-Há. The sophisticated equipment of Snuba Caleta offers the lightness of the snorkeling and the freedom of exploration which offers diving since the system facilitates the activity to carry tanks of compressed air in a raft.
An incredible opportunity to dive into the crystal clear waters of the caleta of Xel-Há and snorkeling among colorful fish and fascinating underwater vegetation. Don't miss one of the most incredible experiences, in a completely natural environment for you and your family.
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Tour guided by certified dive guide.
- Admission to the Park is not included.
- Hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (every hour).
- Maximum depth: 3 meters.
- Duration: 1 hour (10 min safety training and placement of equipment / 10 min of practice on the dock / 40 time on the water).
- Minimum age: 8 years (important to know how to swim).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.