Have fun visiting the reefs of the sea with Snuba® Family!
The innovative breathing system of Snuba® allows you to have the freedom of snorkeling combined with diving technology. Snuba Family is at the shore of Xcaret Beach and it’s performed to a depth of 7 meters. In this adventure, one of our guides will go with you to assist you at all times to show you the most interesting underwater sites. Become a real undersea explorer and admire the beautiful treasures that the ocean keeps for you!
This is the perfect activity to share a great experience with your family; it is easy to use for children and adults. A new experience awaits for you on your next vacations!
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Tour guided by certified dive guide.
- Round-trip boat ride to Barracuda reef.
- Admission to the park is not included.
- Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (every hour and thirty minutes).
- Maximum depth: 22 ft.
- Duration: 1 hour (25 instructions and 35 under water).
- Minimum age: 9 years old (important to know how to swim).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. You will have to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- A deposit is required ($25 USD/ $300 MXN) per person as a guarantee for the equipment (refundable).
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.