Discover the colors of the Caribbean Sea as if you were diving
Snuba Arrecife will take you to discover the underwater world of Cancun and Riviera Maya. A combination between the freedom of snorkeling and diving technology allows you to discover a variety of tropical fish and turtles. Snuba Arrecife takes you offshore to one of the nearest reefs to the Park named 'Barracuda' located just in front of Xcaret Park in the Caribbean Sea. A line connected to a tank of compressed air that floats on the surface of the sea allows you to explore the reef and along with the advice from experienced instructors will teach you everything you need to practice this friendly activity and discover the secrets of this wonderful paradise.
Be amazed with the intense blue of the Mexican Caribbean and enjoy Snuba ® Arrecife in Xcaret!
- Brief explanation about the activity.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Tour guided by certified dive guide.
- Admission to the park is not included.
- Hours: from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (every hour and fifteen minutes).
- Maximum depth: 5 a 7 metros.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (25 instructions, 10 boat trip to Barracuda reef, 30 in the water and 10 back to the park).
- Minimum age: 12 years old (important to know how to swim).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. You will have to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- A deposit of $25 USD/ $300 MXN is required in order to use personal snorkel equipment (refundable).
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.