Come and experience an unforgettable swim with dolphins program!
Swimming with dolphins Interax program in Xel-Há is an ideal activity to enjoy with the whole family during your vacations in Cancun, since it is a friendly program that lets you interact with these beautiful animals in their natural habitat. Take a close look and watch them swimming underwater; play with them, enjoy their hugs and kisses, and most of all, learn about their anatomy and behavior.
This is a great opportunity to admire these beautiful dolphins like you have never imagined; have fun watching their jumps in the sea and the agility of their movements.
Immerse into the world of dolphins with this swimming with dolphins program in Cancun, Mexico.
- Briek explanation about dolphins.
- Interaction with dolphins.
- Activities: Welcome, anatomy, physiology, behaviors, dolphin’s kiss, hug, sing, claps, tail claps, free jumps, controlled free swimming, and farewell.
- Life jacket.
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park (subject to weather conditions).
- Duration: 45 min (15 min introduction, 30 interaction with dolphins).
- Activity for all ages. Children 8 years old or under a height of 3.6 ft must be accompanied by an adult (both pay). To swim with dolphins alone, it is required a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1 m), otherwise must be accompanied.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. It will be necessary to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- People with back or knee problems, asthma, vertigo, heart condition, and pregnant women or with suspicion of being pregnant, cannot participate in this activity. Guests under alcohol influence cannot have access to the activity.
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.