Experience a close encounter with sharks and swim freely with them!
Xcaret Park gives you the opportunity to interact in a safe and fun way with nurse sharks. Grab this opportunity to learn about these magnificent and timid creatures. Pet, feed and also learn about this interesting species with a unique experience of swimming with sharks in Cancun and Riviera Maya. From all living creatures, none arouses more curiosity and interest in humans than sharks. Swimming with them is not only an interesting experience, but an encounter that remains engraved in your heart for life.
Come to visit us and swim with sharks in a magical and natural environment!
- Brief explanation about sharks.
- Show exposing curious and historical data of these animals by the trainers in a funny way.
- Interaction with sharks at platform.
- Snorkeling time with sharks under the supervision of the instructors.
- Snorkel equipment (exclusive use during activity).
- Certified instructor.
- Admission to the park is not included.
- Hours: 11:25 a.m., 12:45 p.m., 2:15 p.m. and 3:45 p.m.
- Duration: 50 min (5 min safety instructions, 5 min trainers show, 10 min shark encounter, 30 min snorkel equipment, free swim with sharks and talk about conservation of the species).
- Minimum age: 8 years old (accompanied by a paying adult).
- Mandatory mínimum height: 1.20 m.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. You will have to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer from a heart disease, back or spine problems and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.