A very special encounter with stingrays at Xcaret Park
Enjoy the thrilling experience of swimming with stingrays in a very safe way that will allow you to discover and enjoy these magnificent creatures in their natural environment.
Practice snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean as you surround yourself with friendly stingrays that seem to fly under the water.
Learn more about their behavior; admire their large fins and even feed them during an interactive swim with stingrays that will bring you closer to nature and to the conservation of the species.
You can’t miss this activity to learn more about the wonderful wildlife that inhabits Xcaret Park. A natural sanctuary in Mexico!
From September 10th to December 9th, 2018, Stingray Encounter will take place in another venue. Check schedules and the new location at your arrival to the park.
- Brief explanation about rays.
- Snorkeling time with stingrays under the supervision of the instructors.
- Snorkel equipment (exclusive use during activity).
- Certified instructor.
- Admission is not included.
- Hours: de 11:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. (each hour).
- Maximum depth: 5 meters.
- Duration: 30 min (5 min welcome, introduction on rays, 15 min interaction with rays, 5 min farewell).
- Minimum age: 5 years old (children under 10 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult).
- This activity is subject to the weather conditions.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. You will have to bring two printed coupons to deliver at the ticket office and at the interior of the Park.
- Those who suffer from a heart disease, back or spine problems and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- The photos and videos have an additional cost.