Let yourself be amazed by the stunning beauty of Chichén Itzá
Witness the legacy of the Maya culture with the Xichén Clásico Tour and learn the history of this wonder of the modern world.
Enjoy a pleasant trip from your hotel to the ancient ruins of Chichén Itzá. Go through its roads and buildings, while a guide tells you the secrets and legends hidden in its walls.
You will also visit the Cenote Ik'Kil, surround yourself with natural beauty and swimm in its refreshing waters. Chichén Itzá Tour ends with a delicious buffet lunch with specialities of the Yucatecan cuisine.
Transport yourself back in time and live the mysticism of the Maya culture with the Xichén Clásico Tour!
- Access to the archaeological site of Chichén Itzá.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- A bottle of water for the archaeological site visit.
- Visit to the cenote Ik'kil (with 45 min free to swim).
- Lunch buffet in the restaurant of Ik'kil (drinks cost extra).
- Access to restrooms and dressing rooms at the Ik Kil facilities (does not include locker or lifejacket).
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Certified bilingual guide and guided visit through Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Swim in the cenote Ik’ Kil.
- Enjoy in a delicious buffet lunch.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Bring swimming suit, a towel and extra cloths for the cenote visit.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Duration: 12 h approximately (including transfer time).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.