Enjoy a deluxe tour to the enigmatic Chichén Itzá
Either from Cancun or Riviera Maya, take the most complete and unique archaeological tour to Chichén Itzá, Mexico.
Travel in a luxury bus to one of the seven wonders of the modern world: Chichén Itzá, while you enjoy an onboard gourmet breakfast. Make a guided tour through its imposing mayan vestiges, famous for the mathematical precision with which they were built.
Xichén Deluxe Tour includes visit to colonial city of Valladolid, where you will admire the beauty of Zací cenote, and delight an exquisite Yucatecan buffet meal in a beautiful 18th century mansion.
Experience the majesty of Chichén Itzá, World Heritage site, with the most luxurious tour of Cancun and Riviera Maya!
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Radio guide system with headphones.
- Sun umbrella during the site’s tour (one per couple).
- Bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Use fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking, a hat and sunglasses.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses
- Duration: 12 h approximately (including transfer time).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.