At Cobá and Tulum live a day among the history and traditions of a great ancient civilization.
Two of the most iconic and amazing archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula for you to enjoy, a day surrounded by the architecture and history of the Mayan culture.
At Cobá climb Nohoch Mul, the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula standing at 42 m high, visit Estela Uno, a structure famous for its inscription that mentions the end of an era on 12/12/12, which many believed was to be the end of the world. And be surprised by the jungle, lakes and paths that connect all the different structural remains.
At Tulum discover the secrets of the 60 restored temples that lie inside this walled city, and be part of the history of this ancient sea port and ceremonial center, the only archaeological site build in front of the Caribbean Sea.
To complete this tour, at Xel-Há you will enjoy an exquisite buffet and domestic open bar at this Hidden Wonder.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Mayan experience at Xel-Há (due to time, swimming activity is not included at the Park).
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- One hour of buffet at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable clothes, as well as a hat. For your comfort, you can bring a change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs or for personal expenses.
- The use of video cameras inside the archaeological site requires an extra tax, not included in the tour price.
- The archaeological sites don't have the proper facilities or access for wheelchairs or strollers.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.