Unique adventures from the tallest pyramid in Yucatan Peninsula
to the crystal waters of the Caribbean Sea
Enjoy a complete tour with a blend of culture, beautiful scenery and entertainment; ideal for an unforgettable day during your vacation in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
Discover the secrets of the Maya city of Cobá, climbing the highest pyramid in Mexico, Nohoch Mul, and gaze at the magnificent view of the jungle, formerly reserved only for Kings and priests.
At Xel-Há, you will snorkel without limit the crystal waters of this paradise, have fun with water activities and a delicious buffet and all drinks you want.
Amaze yourself with the spectacular Mayan culture and enjoy unique attractions in the Caribbean Sea with the Coba - Xel-Há Tour!
Tuesday and Thursday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Cobá archaeological site (duration 2 h 45 min approximately).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Bicycles and tricycles to tour the archaeological site.
- Light breakfast on board (a tuna pastry or turkey burrito, fruit and juice).
- Access to Xel-Há Park from 12:00 h.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views at 131 ft (40 m) high and a fun descent.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling gear with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Use restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.