Tulum and Xel-Há, the perfect combination of culture, sea and sun
The Tour Tulum - Xel-Há tour offers you a unique tour designed especially for those who love to learn more about the Mayan Culture and admire the beauty of the beach.
At Tulum you will find the unique vestiges built facing the sea, and you will learn everything about this mayan city with a special guided tour through its buildings framed by the Caribbean Sea.
With the Xel-Há tour you can eat, drink and snorkel all you want, have fun with the different aquatic activities or simply relax in a hammock admiring the landscape of this natural wonder.
Tulum and Xel-Há, the perfect tour to enjoy the Sun, the sea and the amazing Mayan culture!
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Make a guided tour through the archaeological site of Tulum.
- Snorkel, eat and drink without restriction in Xel-Há.
- Have fun with the aquatic activities in the river and the cove of Xel-Há.
- Round trip shuttle from your hotel.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Roundtrip air-conditioned transportation.
- Access and guided visit to the archaeological site of Tulum (duration: 2 h).
- Certified bilingual guide.
- All inclusive admission to Xel-Ha Park (from 12:00 p.m.).
- Buffet lunch, unlimited drinks and national open bar.
- Aquatic activities and tours of gardens and paths.
- Use of the snorkel equipment with a free tube.
- Rest areas, hammocks and lounge chairs.
- Lockers, changing rooms, toilets, showers and towel.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
Monday to Sunday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Duration: 12 h approximately (including transfer time).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.