How bold are you?
Choose among activities where you will climb a rope course hanging in the air, paddle in a kayak, fly like a hawk by gliding in a zip-line, enjoy a jet boat ride with unpredictable twists and turns, conquer the harshness of the terrain while driving an off road vehicle, and try to control a raft down the stream of the only white water rapids of the destination.
Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Of 5 years old to enter the park*. (Must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
From 5 to 11 pay half.*
*Must show an ID at the park’s ticket booth.
Opening December 10th, 2018.
- Crocodile - Ultimate Kayaking.
- Howler Monkey - Intense Rope Course.
- One to four activities to choose from.
- Tough Cubs: a special place for children ages 5 to 12 years old.
- Safety equipment for all the activities.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, showers, and lockers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Hawk Flight
- Dragonfly - Fierce Jet Boat
- Barracuda - Electrifying Rapids
- Puma - Rock Crawler
For all the types of admission:
Additional activities you can choose depending on your level of audacity:
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall, must present an ID to verify their age.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are nonrefundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
If your admission is Hard, Extreme or Ultimate you will enjoy a buffet lunch with non-alcoholic beverages.
Xavage Hard (two additional activities)
Xavage Extreme (three additional activities)
Xavage Ultimate (four additional activities)
Add and combine the activities at your will to make your experience even more bold. Two, three or all!
Paddle a kayak, silent and stealthy like a crocodile in its habitat would do it.
Prove your skills in a fun rope course hanging in the air with different levels of height and difficulty.
Take flight in an exciting horizontal zip-line ride that takes you high through the sky.
Unpredictable twists and turns on a jet boat cruising narrow canals at a speeds of up to 53 mph (85 km/h).
Face the force of water and try to tame the powerful stream of the only white water rapids of Cancun and Riviera Maya.
HOW CAN I SAVE?
By purchasing your Admission or Tour to Xcaret, Xel-Há, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco or Xenses 7 to 20 days in advance. For Xichén Tours and Xenotes by purchasing 1 to 20 days in advance. Does not apply for Packages or Xperience Passport.
By purchasing your Admission or Tour to any of the experiences at least 21 days in advance. Does not apply for Packages or Xperience Passport.
For children from 5 to 11 years at every Park or Tour. Free admission for children 4 years old and under to Xcaret, Xel-Há and Xichén tours.
The minimum recommended age is 5 years old for Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco and Xenses; 6 years old for Xenotes tour.