Enjoy activites in Cancun for the whole family at Xcaret Park
Xcaret is a natural park with more than 40 attractions for all ages, perfect to visit with the family.
You can swim in underground rivers, stroll along trails in the middle of the jungle and explore the mysterious caves. Discover new colors at Butterfly Pavilion and the mysteries of the ocean in the Coral Reef Aquarium. Admire closely the fauna that inhabits the park; like deer, Jaguars, flamingos and exotic birds.
There are several attractions to visit at Xcaret Mexico, such as the Mayan ruins, the Mexican Folk Art Museum, a traditional Hacienda Henequenera and the Chapel of Guadalupe.
In addition, enjoy Mexican culture and get entertained with pre-Hispanic dances, the equestrian show and the splendid presentation of “Xcaret Mexico Espectacular”, with more than 300 artists on stage.
At Xcaret Riviera Maya there is a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. And for your convenience, we have rest areas, dressing rooms, showers and restrooms, located in different areas of the Park.
Come to Xcaret and live with your family the most unforgettable experience of your life!
Check the schedules and open hours of our attractions and shows here.
Open from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday to Sunday.
Under 4 years old have free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your Park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring extra cloths.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years old must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- Snorkeling equipment rental costs $10.99 USD (requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD).
- For those visitors with food included in the tour, the snorkeling equipment is without extra charge. It is delivered in the lockers of the Cove and Beach (requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD).