A new experience to awaken your senses
Xenses is Grupo Xcaret's new park in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Test your mind and your senses while you slide, fly and immerse yourself in fun.
Enjoy more than 15 activities with fantastic scenarios by land, air and water.
Rediscover the world with new sensations, be a child again!
Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m to 7:00 p.m.
Without transportation: entrance between 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
With transportation: in the morning from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. In the afternoon from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
5 years old to enter the Park.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
Half day experience in two circuits of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants, different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium, a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries, a place full of nature in The Eden, and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Path of Doing: a big red Heartbeat, an original and nonsense Town, a waterslide in Slip, a hover in the sky in Bird Flight, floating down the stream in Riverlaxing, and getting covered in mud from head to toe in Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
- For your visit wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or to have a delicious lunch at Xnack or The Grill.
- Duration approximately 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- Avoid using a selfie stick, a floating cane or a handler for sport cameras during the activities.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don't know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, there are no refunds.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- Official disposition requires that for any purchase over $250 USD per person, the remaining amount must be paid with another form of payment (credit or debit card, or cash in Mexican pesos).