Enjoy a tour to Tulum and live the new park Xenses on the same day!
Make the most of your vacation time with this package that combines an ArchaeologicalTour to Tulum and the new park Xenses on the same day.
Enjoy from the moment you board the transportation which will pick you up from your hotel. Get access and walk with a specialized guide through Tulum's vestiges, built facing the sea.
Afterwards, you’ll visit the new park Xenses, where you will fly, float and have fun like a kid, with more than 15 activities which will awaken your senses. This package also includes box lunch onboard the transportation.
Fill your vacation in Cancun and Riviera Maya with unforgettable adventures!
Monday to Saturday
Between 7:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
5 years old to enter Xenses.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour through Tulum archaeological site (2 h).
- Specialized bilingual guide.
- Box lunch onboard transportation.
- At Xenses, a half day experience in two circuits of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Consensible Circuit: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants, different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium, a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries, a place full of nature in The Eden, and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Inconsensible Circuit: a big red Heartbeat, an original and nonsense Town, a waterslide in Slip, a hover in the sky in Bird Flight, floating down the stream in Riverlaxing, and getting covered in mud from head to toe in Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
- Bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, hat or cap for your guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site.
- At Xenses you will need a swimsuit, water shoes, an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card for your personal expenses, to purchase souvenirs of your visit or enjoy an original snack.
- Tour guide duration at Tulum: approximately 2 h.
- The arrival at Xenses is between 12:00 and 12:30 p.m.
- Duration approximately 5 hours.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- The Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim must be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled within 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, there are no refunds.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.