Enjoy the nightlife of Cancun and live a Mexican Fiesta
The Tour Xoximilco is a great choice to make new friends, celebrate an important event, or just be a part of this tradition of Mexico in its golden age.
Enjoy a journey through canals on board a Mexican Gondolas, dance and sing with live traditional music, enjoy delicious tastings of Mexican cuisine and toast with the classic tequila.
Tuesdays and Fridays, Xoximilco Retro will take you to a ‘90s themed party.
Book now and enjoy Cancún nightlife in Mexican style!
Important note: the Mexican Gondolas have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers!
- A nightime cruise on board a picturesque Mexican Gondolas.
- Try the delights of Mexican cuisine and typical desserts.
- Open bar with free tequila, beer and flavored fresh water.
- Enjoy traditional music such as: mariachi, marimba and bolero.
- Tuesday and Fridays, go back to the ‘90s with the themed party of Xoximilco Retro.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- Three course tasting dinner with the best of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of tequila, beer, flavored fresh waters and soft drinks.
- Night tour in a Mexican Gondolas through canals.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music such as mariachi, bolero trio, jarocho quartet and marimba.
- Tuesdays and Fridays, Xoximilco Retro will take you through a ‘90s themed party.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Free parking.
- Other services (ATMs and shops).
- Xoximilco Cancun activities are recommended for children over 5 years old (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Book in advance to ensure your admission.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, we recommend you to use long pants.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Bring insect repellent be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Bring cash so you can go back home with a souvenir.
- If you go in group remember that the maximum capacity of the Mexican Gondolas is 20 passengers.
Monday to Saturday.
September to March: 7:15 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
April to August: 7:45 p.m to 12:00 a.m
5 years old to enter the Park.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- The Mexican Gondolas have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.