Enjoy the nightlife of Cancun and live a Mexican Fiesta
The Tour Xoximilco is a great choice to make new friends, celebrate an important event, or just be a part of this tradition of Mexico in its golden age.
Enjoy a journey through canals on board a Mexican Gondolas, dance and sing with live traditional music, enjoy delicious tastings of Mexican cuisine and toast with the classic tequila.
Book now and enjoy Cancun nightlife in Mexican style!
Important note: the maximum weight per gondola is 6614 lbs (20 guests approximately).
Temporary, the Mojigangas show will not be available. Also, gondola`s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
Monday to Saturday. Register starting at 7:00 p.m. The tour ends at 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations.
Recommended is 5 years old*.
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Mexican gondola ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open beer, tequila, rum and vodka bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, and banda de pueblo.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Xoximilco Cancun activities are recommended for children over 5 years old (children must be accompanied by an adult at all times).
- Book in advance to ensure your admission.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, we recommend you to use long pants.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Bring insect repellent be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Bring cash so you can go back home with a souvenir.
- If you go in group remember that the maximum capacity of the Mexican Gondolas is 20 passengers.
- The tour is for about 3 hours and ends at 11:00 p.m. Registration starts at 7:00 p.m. We recommend you to arrive early.
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- The Mexican Gondolas have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.