Challenge the night and dare to live Xplor Fuego
At sunset, Xplor Park becomes Xplor Fuego, where extreme night adventures will be waiting for you. Feel adrenaline while going through trails and caves illuminated by fire created especially for you!
Live the intensity of night gliding in incredible zip lines surrounded by the starry sky, drive by the rainforest in amphibious vehicles, through mysterious caverns and dive into the refreshing waters of an underground river.
Besides all the fun, at Xplor Fuego you can enjoy an energetic buffet and all healthy beverages you want, giving you the most exciting night of Cancun and the Riviera Maya Adventure.
- Lunch buffet.
- Unlimited beverages (coffee, chocolate and fresh-flavored water).
- A seven zip-line circuit (minimum height required for this activity: 3.6 ft or 88 lb. The maximum permissible weight is 299 lb).
- 580 yards of underground caves to padle on a Raft.
- 3.4-mile circuit to drive with Amphibious Vehicles (only people 18 or older may drive).
- Swim along 430 yards of crystal-clear water in the Stalactite River Swim.
- Hammock Splash.
- Equipment (Zip-Lines: helmet and harness, Rafts: helmet and paddles, Stalactite River Swim: helmet and life jacket, Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two).
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Locker, Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Free parking.
- At Xplor Fuego, have dinner as you please with a delicious buffet that includes variety of meat, with options for vegetarians and desserts.
- Glide in incredible zip-lines under the starry sky.
- Drive an amphibious vehicle at night through the forest.
- Swim in underground rivers inside a natural stunning setting.
- Admire the amazing rock formations of stalactites and stalagmites in the caves.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Xplor Fuego activities are recommended for children over 5 years of age.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your Park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit and shoes for water use (Remember you can purchase them at our shops in Xplor). Bring a towel and extra clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
Open Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
5 years old to enter the Park.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- NOTE: for zip lines activity the minimum height required is 3.6 ft and a weight of 88 lbs.
- Children over 5ft. but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- At Xplor and Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your safety and to ensure that harnesses are comfortable and fit each of our visitors correctly, a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required, and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The maximum circumference of the harness around the waist is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) around each leg.
- In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to do the activity.