Live along with your family the most exciting activities at Xplor
Have fun at Xplor, a park in the heart of the forest where you can enjoy activities of adventure, with the most modern and safest equipment. Glide over amazing zip-lines, drive on and below the earth in amphibious vehicles, explore caves and marvel at the ancient formations of stalactites and stalagmites in the underground rivers.
Xplor offers a delicious buffet with options for everyone, from salads to pizza for those willing to have more energy.
Discover the newest activity at Xplor. Underground Expedition will take you through 800 yards of caverns, aquatic slides and jungle trails with incredible views. Besides, you’ll be choosing your path through this adventure, either on a contemplative path or an obstacle filled way!
Tour Xplor is the adventure you've been looking for!
Open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday.
5 years old to enter the Park.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance) which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through jungle paths and flooded caves.
- New activity: Underground Expedition. Hike, slide and explore through 800 yards of an adventure under the Earth.
- Rafts through an underground river paddling with special hand paddles.
- Stalactite river swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Xplor Park activities are recommended for children over 5 years of age.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit and shoes for water use (Remember you can purchase them at our shops in Xplor). Bring a towel and extra clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, get dizzy easily or weigh more than 300 pounds, certain Park activities are not recommended
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- At Xplor and Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your safety and to ensure that harnesses are comfortable and fit each of our visitors correctly, a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required, and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The maximum circumference of the harness around the waist is 51 in (120 cm) and 27 in (65 cm) around each leg.
- Activities have special requirements of height and weight. For Amphibious Vehicles and Underground Expedition, the minimum height is 3.6 ft (1.10 m); for Rafts and Stalactite River Swimming is 3.3 ft (1 m) tall and 300 lbs (136 kg) of weight.
- In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to do the activity.